Web Designer I
Start Date: Upon finding our rare Unicorn
Salary: Depending on experience
JOB DESCRIPTION – You are a blend of web designer with strong sense of graphic design and creativity.
- Use a variety of platforms to build informational and e-commerce websites for clients.
- Create graphics, banners, landing pages, and web sites
- Create wireframes, rapid prototypes, user interfaces, and comp designs
- Design layout and templates for maximum usability and focus on user experience
- Use advanced CSS techniques in order to solve design issues
- Use the web content management system in order to edit/create pages, assist partner departments with adding/editing content in the CMS
- Implement cookie code for analytics and dynamic content purposes
- Perform usability tests on interface design to insure cross-browser compatibility
- Use Test and Target to serve up segmented content and for A/B and multivariate testing
- Give expert design advice on projects, make recommendations for improving web sites
- Work with web developers to apply style and user interface design to web applications
- Have a good eye for design with a focus on creative project delivery and a portfolio of design samples
- Ability to manage time and keep up with multiple projects
- Understanding of Wordpress, Wix, Squarespace, Weebly, and Webydo CMS platforms.
- Expert experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Closely follow trends and developments in technology and integrates them into our environment and practices.
- Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.